What to ask your doctor about chemotherapy for ALL
- Why do I need chemotherapy?
- How much treatment will I need?
- What will the side effects be?
- What can I do to help with side effects?
- Who can help me manage side effects?
- Can you prevent any of the side effects?
- Will any of the side effects be permanent?
- How long will the treatment take?
- When will you know if it has worked?
- What will happen if it doesn’t work?
- What drugs are you going to give me?
- Is there written information I can have about these drugs?
- What should I do if I am at home and worried about a side effect?
- What should I do if I get a temperature?
- Will you give me growth factors and why?
- Will I have to stay in hospital and if so, for how long?
- Can I have any of this treatment as an outpatient?
- Will I need high dose chemotherapy and why?
- How long will I have to be off work / college etc?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team