What to ask your doctor about ALL
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What type of leukaemia do I have?
- What does this mean for me?
- How can you tell if I have acute lymphoblastic leukaemia?
- Am I more likely to get acute lymphoblastic leukaemia than anyone else?
- Someone in my family has had leukaemia. Does this mean I am more likely to get it?
- How common is acute lymphoblastic leukaemia?
- What else might be causing the symptoms I have?
- Do I need to have any tests done?
- Should I see a specialist?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team