What to ask your doctor about molar pregnancy tests
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Which tests are you going to do?
- What are the tests looking for?
- Will those tests show if I have a molar pregnancy?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Can I have the tests as an outpatient?
- How long will the tests take?
- Should I take anyone with me for the tests?
- Who can I contact if I have any more questions about the tests?
- When will I get the results?
- Who will give me the results?
- How will you give me the results – by letter, phone or in person?
- Will the results show what treatment I will need?
- Is there a support group for women who have had a molar pregnancy?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team