What to ask your doctor about living with gestational trophoblastic disease
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Will I be able to have more children?
- When can I try for a baby?
- Can I take the contraceptive pill again?
- What contraception can I use?
- What will happen to my periods?
- Can I take HRT when I go through the menopause?
- I feel very tearful, why is that?
- What help and support is there?
- Can anyone help with claiming benefits?
- Can I get help with travel costs?
- Can my family get help with travel costs?
- Is there any help with childcare while I am having treatment?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 3 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team