What to ask your doctor about chemotherapy for persistent trophoblastic disease and choriocarcinoma
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why do I need chemotherapy?
- Are there other treatments I could have?
- Which drugs will I have?
- How will I have the treatment?
- Will I have to stay in hospital?
- What are the side effects?
- Can I do anything to help prevent side effects?
- Who can help me cope with side effects?
- Who can I contact if I am worried about side effects?
- What should I do if I get an infection?
- How long will I have chemotherapy for?
- How many courses of chemotherapy will I need?
- How long will I have to be off work?
- How can you tell if the chemotherapy is working?
- How long will it take me to get over the treatment?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team