What to ask your doctor about persistent trophoblastic disease and choriocarcinoma tests
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What tests will I have?
- What are the tests looking for?
- Will those tests show if it is cancer?
- Are any of the tests painful?
- Can I have the tests as an outpatient?
- How long will the tests take?
- Should I take anyone with me for the tests?
- Who can I contact if I have any more questions about the tests?
- When will I get the results?
- Who will give me the results of the tests?
- How will you give me the results – by letter, phone or in person?
- Will the results show what treatment I will need?
- Is there a support group for people with this type of tumour?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team