What to ask your doctor about spinal cord compression
- Am I at risk of getting spinal cord compression?
- What symptoms should I look out for?
- Who should I contact if I think I have symptoms?
- What treatment can I have?
- Is there a choice of treatment?
- Why are you recommending that treatment?
- What will the treatment involve?
- What are the side effects?
- How long will the side effects last?
- What are the benefits and risks of the treatment?
- What will happen if I don’t have treatment?
- Who can support me when I go home?
- Where can I get equipment that I need?
- If I need changes to my home, can I get money for that?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 2 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team