What to ask your doctor about sex hormone symptoms and cancer
Here are some suggestions for questions to ask your doctor or specialist nurse about sex hormone symptoms and cancer
- Is my treatment likely to cause hormonal symptoms?
- What hormonal symptoms will I get?
- Is there anything I can do to reduce the risk?
- How long will I have side effects from hormone therapy?
- Can I have any treatment for hot flushes and sweats (or any other symptoms you may be having)?
- Will changing my diet help to prevent bone loss (osteoporosis)?
- Can I see a dietician?
- Will I have any other long term problems caused by the hormonal symptoms?
- Who can I talk to about my hormone symptoms?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team