What to ask your doctor about cancer pain
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What is cancer pain?
- What are the different types of cancer pain?
- What is causing my cancer pain?
- How long will my pain last?
- Who can help with treating my pain?
- How will my pain be assessed?
- Are painkillers addictive?
- Is it better for me to wait until the pain gets worse before I take any drugs?
- Who can I talk to about my pain?
- Does the pain mean that my cancer has got worse?
- Could the pain be related to something other than my cancer?
- How can I get financial help whilst I am unable to work?
- Is there any research going on into cancer pain and its treatment?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team