What to ask your doctor about mouth problems and cancer
Some questions you might want to ask your doctor or nurse.
- Will any of my treatments cause mouth problems?
- If so, will the problems go away after my treatment finishes?
- Are there likely to be any long term side effects to my mouth caused by my treatments?
- Will any of my medicines make my mouth dry?
- What can be done to help with a sore, dry mouth?
- What can you do to help reduce soreness from mouth ulcers?
- Who do I contact if I have any problems at home?
- Can any of my treatments affect my taste buds?
- What can I do to help with bad breath?
- How can I cope with taste changes?
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team