What to ask your doctor about GVHD
Some questions you might want to ask your doctor
- What is my risk of getting GVHD?
- What are the symptoms of GVHD?
- Who should I contact if I have symptoms?
- Do I have acute or chronic GVHD?
- How is it diagnosed?
- What tests might I need?
- Are the tests painful?
- How long might the GVHD last?
- What treatment will I have?
- Will I have to stay in hospital for treatment?
- What are the side effects of the treatment?
- What can I do to help manage my symptoms?
- Do I need to see another specialist?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team