What to ask your doctor about fevers and cancer
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Am I currently more at risk from infections than usual?
- What can I do to avoid infection?
- Do I need treatment to help prevent an infection?
- How do I take my own temperature and how often should I check it?
- Who should I contact if I have a fever?
- What is causing my fever?
- Is it serious?
- What is the treatment for my infection?
- How long will it take to treat?
- Are there any side effects to the treatment?
- What happens if you cannot find the cause of my infection?
Rated 3 out of 5 based on 5 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team