What to ask your doctor about managing your diet
These are some questions you might ask your doctor
- Are there any drugs that can boost my appetite?
- What are the side effects of the drugs?
- Is it safe to have an alcoholic drink to boost my appetite?
- Can steroids help me to eat more?
- What does being fed through a tube mean?
- What does being fed through a drip mean?
- What is a central line?
- Are there any special diets I can use?
- What alternative therapies have been shown to help people with nutritional problems?
- Are there things that I can do to help myself eat more?
- Are there any nourishing drinks that can help me?
- Is there anything I should avoid?
- Can I be referred to a dietician?
Rated 5 out of 5 based on 1 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team