What to ask your doctor
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why do I feel so sad and anxious all the time?
- I feel as if I have lost control over my life, what can I do?
- Is my cancer or treatment causing these feelings?
- How can I make myself feel better?
- Who can I talk to about how I feel?
- Are there any medicines that can help with depression?
- What are the side effects of these drugs?
- How do I talk to my children about how I feel?
- Do other people with cancer feel like this?
- How long am I going to feel like this?
- What can I do to help myself get through these feelings?
- Will seeing a counsellor or psychiatrist help me?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 13 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team