What to ask your doctor about living with chemotherapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- What changes might happen to my life during my chemotherapy?
- Will I be able to go on working?
- What about my social life?
- I like sports – will I have to give them up?
- How long can I expect to feel low?
- What support services are available in my area?
- Is there someone here who can help me with money matters?
- What about food – is there anything I shouldn't eat?
- Is it okay for me to drink alcohol during my treatment?
- I was planning to go away on holiday – will I need to cancel?
- Which vaccinations can I have?
- Do you have any general advice about my social life during chemotherapy?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 17 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team