What to ask your doctor about biological therapy
Some questions you might ask your doctor
- Why are you suggesting biological therapy for me?
- What type of biological therapy will I have?
- Are there other choices of treatment in my case?
- Will I have other treatment at the same time?
- Are biological treatments safe?
- What are the benefits to me of taking biological therapy?
- Do I have to stay in hospital to have the treatment?
- How long will the treatment last?
- What side effects might there be?
- How long will side effects last?
- Will there be long term side effects?
- Is there anything that can help with side effects?
- Who can I talk to if I am worried about side effects?
Rated 4 out of 5 based on 10 votes
Question about cancer? Contact our information nurse team